June 11th, 2012

This is just an occupational hazard of being Sev's friend.

And as always, you can vote for Runewriters for a behind-the-scenes of the page in progress!

Comment by Cony

There's an Avatar joke in there somewhere...if only I could find it...

posted at 7:55pm on June 11th, 2012

Reply by reynard61

I would have said an "I'm feelin' kinda blue" joke, but whatever...

posted at 11:20pm on June 12th, 2012

Hahaha, maybe you should look in the file name of the comic... >u>

posted at 11:25pm on June 12th, 2012

Reply by Rachel

...that's terrible. :T

posted at 12:37pm on July 9th, 2012

Comment by Nziz

That's awesome. I hope for Tareth's sake that it really does wear off!

And I noticed just now that there are adorable little furry critters hopping through the first panel. I'd love a closeup; all I can tell is that they look like bunny-hamsters with multiple stubby tails. Cute, I say!

posted at 8:45pm on June 11th, 2012

They pretty much look the same if you zoom in, haha, but I have a sketch of some critters that has a better picture of one at the bottom! They're Varænske's equivalent to stray dogs, basically.

posted at 11:29pm on June 12th, 2012

Reply by Nziz

That is adorable and awesome! I especially love the feathery deer.

posted at 11:18pm on June 13th, 2012

Comment by Shadebreeze

Reminds me of the quest in Skyrim that turns everything green...

posted at 12:22am on June 12th, 2012

Comment by wr4ith0

I've had conversations just like this, down to the facial expressions and uncontrollable laughter... although I'm almost always playing sev's role. Also, I have been completely delighted as to your continual avoidance of easy cliches and jokes (reminded by tareth turning colors too [I remain confidant that you will not play it for vapid drama])

posted at 1:41am on June 12th, 2012

Reply by NoRAd

I get the feeling she'll be blue for a bit more than two minutes... It'll probably last just long enough for Sev to start panicking about it being accidentally permanent, and then poof.

posted at 2:27am on June 12th, 2012

Comment by NoRAd

First ponies, then Homestuck? What are we going to do with you? <3

posted at 2:28am on June 12th, 2012

Wow, so how does this rune-writing thing work again? You can cast it off of stones (probably like scrolls in fantasy games???) and you can cast them by ...poking stuff...?

posted at 8:30am on June 12th, 2012

Poking stuff AND saying a magic word! Though to be fair I dunno if the poking was necessary for casting (he has touched stuff to transform it before) or just to get her attention.

posted at 11:32pm on June 12th, 2012

Reply by rainycity1

I'm impressed that he didn't stick to Tarri when he poked her...

posted at 2:08am on July 2nd, 2012

Reply by Wabbajack

Well he did poke her sleeve and I think it'd be a real skill to get suction-cupped to a piece of cloth.

posted at 9:49am on August 28th, 2013

Comment by globalvillain

still excruciating slow for a culo inquieto like me, but I come back every few months to read some pages together and I figure, hey, you can have speedy delivery, or you can have quality, so I'll be back again in a few months to see how the whole thing is coming along

posted at 5:31pm on June 16th, 2012

Comment by Skarlog

Okay, but one of my friends is a first grade teacher and I always lean my chair during our d&d sessions and yes, she always tells me to put all four feet on the floor or I'll fall.

posted at 3:23pm on January 4th, 2016

Comment by Adam

Actually, she comes across kind of pretty, especially with those stripes.

posted at 5:01pm on February 12th, 2016

Comment by SotiCoto

She looks better in blue. Can't that be made permanent?

posted at 8:12am on March 9th, 2016