September 23rd, 2013

Xira this doesn't mean he's not still naked.

Don't forget to Vote for Runewriters! There's a silly sketchy vote incentive with the necropony in it.

Also if you wanted to watch this page being coloured and lettered, I did livestream part of this one and you can watch the recording if you so desire!

Comment by Nziz / MarlynnOfMany

Yay, necropony! The vote incentive is adorable.

I'm glad I caught the livestream; that was fun! And now I know what noise a zombie pony makes when the thing he's sniffing gets taken from him. Cute and strange.

And! In related news, I drew fanart!

I'm not sure how many people know Altalamatox's characters, but it's a crossover that needed to happen. :D

posted at 9:47pm on September 23rd, 2013

Ahhh thank you! *u* And thanks so much for coming, I had fun too!

(Ahahahahaha that is excellent! xD I'LL ADMIT I WAS TEMPTED TO DRAW THAT HYPOTHETICAL SCENE AS WELL)

posted at 11:17am on September 25th, 2013

Comment by CanvasWolfDoll

i really like xira's shoes. they are nice shoes.

i also hope tareth can get some good coin by fencing those clothes. or i guess she could give them back to sev but... c'mon, how likely is that.

silly xira! tareth won't know what you said in the penultimate panel!

posted at 9:53pm on September 23rd, 2013

XIRA THIS IS NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT STOP TALKING WHEN SHE'S NOT LOOKING

posted at 11:33am on September 25th, 2013

Comment by rainycity1

Love the way that the sunlight turned out... it was lots of fun watching last night.

posted at 10:03pm on September 23rd, 2013

Ahhh thanks so much! :"D I'm glad you were able to come, I had a lot of fun at the stream! *u*

posted at 11:32am on September 25th, 2013

Comment by Dire

Necropony getting the boot, my mind is all :D / D:

posted at 10:04pm on September 23rd, 2013

I loved watching you draw this, it turned out so well!
I hope they can get his clothes to him before he has to change back, or that could be the cause of some awkward moments. XD

posted at 10:25pm on September 23rd, 2013

Reply by PK

...Too late.

posted at 1:23pm on September 24th, 2013

Ahhhh, thank you! :"D

And, well, no, that's a good point, let's say it would cause MORE awkward moments.... >>;

posted at 11:21am on September 25th, 2013

Comment by Tehbeefer

That totally isn't the first time Tarri's found herself with an armload of Sev's clothing, and judging by her expression, she has experience with the lesson Xira's needing.

It's neat that Xira's "OH. shapechanger." response totally makes sense emotionally even though Sev's clothes are being packed away right next to him. Truly irrational/unpredictable people are scary in a visceral way, and it's interesting to juxtapose that fear with modern society's love of absurdist humor.

Getting tackled by a skele-horse would be terrifying.

posted at 10:54pm on September 23rd, 2013

JUST LIKE A MAN TO LEAVE HIS CLOTHES LYING AROUND EVERYWHERE FOR HIS LADYFRIEND TO CLEAN UP, GOSH SEV

The perils of being best friends with a shapechanger.

(also, yeahhhhh I would scream if I got tackled by a zombie pony, even if it were as cute as necropony)

posted at 11:31am on September 25th, 2013

Comment by Deedles

I've been calling necropony "Flutterdie".

posted at 11:37pm on September 23rd, 2013

Reply by Nziz / MarlynnOfMany

I like this.

posted at 12:13am on September 24th, 2013

That is amazing

posted at 11:22am on September 25th, 2013

Comment by Tama-chan

Follow the necropony/Kirby/flutterdie/whatisthatthing

posted at 12:45am on September 24th, 2013

Here's a riddle for you

What can see but has no eyes,
smells your scent but has no nose
what can think without a brain,
what is cute without a skin?

Yes, it's necropony. Makes you wonder how zombie magic works.

posted at 11:34am on September 24th, 2013

But how does it smell without a nose?

TERRIBLE! 8D

</badumtish>
But actually no, "what is cute without a skin" is my favourite part of that. xD It is such a weird statement and yet perfect for necropony.

posted at 11:27am on September 25th, 2013

Buhaha
I just got that joke, took me a while, but you know, I got bonus on my saving throw because humour doesn't translate well. ^^"

And I'm glad you liked my makeshift "riddle". (8

posted at 2:34pm on September 30th, 2013

Comment by Wabbajack

That recording was so epic. Your voice was deeper than I had expected, but after a few minutes it was just... so great. I want to watch you draw more often. I almost feel like I know you. And I love how you blurt out "BUT UHHH, phwahahah!"

THIS -- your humour and how you care so much about your viewers -- is why you're one of my favourite artists OF ALL TIME.

posted at 11:45am on September 24th, 2013

Reply by Wabbajack

On a side note, I loved that favourite song of yours. It was just the kind of thing I like to hear, omg.

posted at 11:57am on September 24th, 2013

NO ONE EXPECTS THE DEEPNESS OF MY VOICE

NO ONE

But ahhhhhh I'm glad you enjoyed it! :"D

posted at 11:24am on September 25th, 2013

Comment by keith_m043

Why do I find it ever so much more amusing to think that that's Sev's underwear Tarri's holding in her right hand. >:}

posted at 12:07pm on September 24th, 2013

Man I hate to break it to you but I don't know if he has any...........

posted at 11:25am on September 25th, 2013

Reply by keith_m043

I suppose it would be more practical for shape shifters to go commando, less clothes to keep track of. Although I can imagine some too prim to do that, who keep squire(s)/handmaiden(s) to act as clothes minders. An interaction Sev and one of those would prolly be entertaining to watch ^_^

posted at 6:39pm on September 25th, 2013

Reply by Wabbajack

He does have a loincloth, though! And I'm pretty sure that's what Tarri is holding.

posted at 9:30am on September 26th, 2013

Comment by Wabbajack

Dang I just realised that what you said about beginning a comic is absolutely true. I've always wanted to make a fancomic and maybe even an original webcomic (in time, of course, because I still suck at both writing and drawing), but today I discovered... The first chapter of the fancomic would have to include a really big shiny scaly fire-breathing DRAGON. And a horse. And a cart. And many trees. And a lot of snow. *shakes an angry fist*

posted at 1:36pm on September 24th, 2013

Reply by Nziz / MarlynnOfMany

You should totally start one! As they say, "Sucking at something is the first step to being good at it." As long as you enjoy it, you'll be able to keep it up until you're awesome at it! :D

(And no matter how bad you are, you'll probably be better than lots of the webcomics already out there.)

posted at 4:00am on September 25th, 2013

Reply by Wabbajack

>>hahaahahahahahhahaha<<

I highly doubt that last comment of yours. But I am grateful for the faith you put into random strangers! I raise my hat to you. If only I had a hat.

posted at 8:45am on September 25th, 2013

Necropony is so cute! SO. CUTE. And also surprisingly intelligent and free-willed. Jonan's other zombies couldn't even come close to doing what necropony is doing.

posted at 4:20pm on September 24th, 2013

Necropony is best zombie.

posted at 11:25am on September 25th, 2013

Reply by Tama-chan

Necropony is best zombie! When I tell my friends about a cute zombie pony, they just look at me and say
"Uuuuuhhh...What?"
So I have to explain "NO REALLY. HE'S ADORABLE. ADJFLSK."
"Umm...if you say so."

posted at 12:51pm on September 25th, 2013

Comment by Karen

I feel like it'd be really funny to have a map showing an aerial view of the city with everyone's different routes... I don't know why I feel this would be so funny, but I do. Maybe it's my Esra-like need for order :)

posted at 1:06pm on September 25th, 2013

Reply by Grumpy Old Snake

...and the first thing that came to my mind is that utterly bizarre sequence in The Emperor's New Groove with the maps and their trails... xD

posted at 11:26pm on September 27th, 2013

Comment by Riverfox237

Late comment is late, but I had to comment on how much I enjoy and understand Xira's concern. XD;

posted at 9:50am on September 30th, 2013

Comment by Karma Squirrel

I imagine the Final Fantasy victory theme when Necropony found the green coat. So much victory.

But I also wonder if Kirby can smell, since he has no nose-things in his skull/face...

posted at 4:13pm on September 15th, 2017