August 29th, 2011

WOW sorry for the lateness on this one, guys. I actually literally fell asleep for 6 hours in the middle of working on it. @_@ BUT ONCE I AWAKENED I WASTED NO TIME IN GETTING IT TO YOU ALL, so I hope you enjoy!

There's a vote incentive of progress things as usual! You should check it out by voting here:

Comment by Freso

Arh! Once a week is so slooow! I want to read what happens next. Now! (Yes, I know I'm impatient. Sorry. :p)

posted at 3:05pm on August 29th, 2011

Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it, at least! xD Unfortunately, once a week is close to impossible for me as it is. Runewriters won't stay weekly forever, but for right now it's the best I can offer. ;u;

posted at 7:01pm on August 30th, 2011

Comment by Cony

I hope you got enough sleep

posted at 5:42pm on August 29th, 2011

Six hours is... close to enough... >A>

posted at 6:58pm on August 30th, 2011

Comment by Meggyc

Yes, sleep is important. Remember to do that occasionally between two web-comics and a job!

I really like the expressions and lighting in the page. I also like how the panels are drawing from different views and angles. Like panel four is viewed from above and 5/6 is viewed from below.

WHO'S AT THE DOOR? Or is this just the start of a knock knock joke? (OKAY, I seriously doubt that, but hey, why not? XD)

posted at 9:30pm on August 29th, 2011

Right now it's three, actually - I'm drawing a short 7-page extra for another excellent webcomic that will go live in a month or so, SO YES sleep is a bit scarce at present. XD

But oh man, thank you! I had a lot of fun with this one. *u*

Something tells me going to Tareth's house to initiate a knock-knock joke would be a pretty futile endeavour, somehow.

posted at 7:07pm on August 30th, 2011

Comment by Hiai

I second the "me likey new angles and perspectives" sentiments. REally nice art on this one. To be honest, it's always the stories that draw me in (hence my addiction to TNH), but gotta love the eye candy art as a bonus!

posted at 1:10pm on August 30th, 2011

Oh man, thank you so much for the kind words, on both comics! *u*

I've found for me that, more often than not, art will get me to look at a comic, but an interesting story - or even just interesting characters - is what gets me to stay. So I can definitely get behind the idea of story being the biggest draw!

posted at 7:10pm on August 30th, 2011

Comment by Brittany

I feel like I'm going to repeat myself again but I must repeat my sentiments of HOW much I love how these two get along with each other. I enjoy Tareth's unnerved expression in panel three. Also the last panel is soo wonderfully brilliant with Sev's expression while Tareth is left well confused and out of the loop. I <3 these two so much so!

posted at 10:07pm on August 30th, 2011

Comment by Warj

The sign in panel three is more like physically stuck. As in "I was crawling through a hole and got stuck." or "food is stuck in my throat" aka choking.

Stuck in a certain state would likely be conveyed differently. Still I really enjoy the comic. I like how easy most of your depictions of signs are to understand. I must say though, panel 4 has me stumped.

posted at 1:36am on September 6th, 2011

It can also mean unwanted pregnancy! So, y'know, these things aren't totally locked down. xD Since it can be used in the "caught in a bad situation" way as well, I figured it would be close, and the lady who helps me with translation felt that it would work for that. So I went with it!

To sate your curiosity, Panel 4 is "BRING." :3 GET/ACQUIRE doesn't quite translate the same way, since the intended meaning in the sentence is closer to "I could go and bring them here for you."

posted at 1:17am on October 8th, 2011