April 15th, 2013

That plan actually stayed intact for a surprisingly long time.

Hahaha, okay you guys, vote for Runewriters on TWC to see this week's extra doodle -- and further thoughts on the Wizard of Oz discussion from the comments a couple weeks ago. c:

I...really want necropony to save the day at some point.

posted at 2:12am on April 15th, 2013

He'd be so proud.

posted at 10:09am on April 18th, 2013

Comment by Tama

The vote incentive gave me two things: one, a laughing fit that is till happening, Two, sad feels about how much I miss Today Nothing Happened. But I love Runewriters too. c:

posted at 2:18am on April 15th, 2013

Ahhh thank you very much!

posted at 10:50am on April 18th, 2013

Comment by Tehbeefer

I hadn't considered the "Toto's Owner" angle of things yet, but now that I have (and laughed), the only combination with Tareth as Dorothy I can think of puts Severian as Toto, which naturally leaves the slot of scarecrow for the necrop0wny, which leaves either the cowardly lion or tin man for Jonan. I'm not going begrudge him for being a bit unsettled when staring down a monstrous death-beast while trapped. On the other hand, he has locked himself up away on his tower behind guards, a door+password+ other stuff?? Could go either way is all I'm saying ;)

posted at 3:12am on April 15th, 2013

I guess the pony would like brains, but in a different way.

As previously discussed Jonan is in need of a functioning heart, but you make a pretty good case for Cowardly Lion also. xD

(Severian as Toto is adorable. Also if Jonan is the Lion this implies that Jonan tried to scare the party and Severian started barking at him, which is ............more or less actually what happened.)

posted at 10:12am on April 18th, 2013

Comment by Riverfox237

I love how, 9 times out of 10, your comments on your pages crack me up even more than the pages themselves. XD Fair enough, though, considering this WAS Sev's plan, and well...

D'awww, Kirby followed Tari! And now Jonan is all alone. XD Failure.

And now I'm going to go over to this corner and GIGGLE FOREVER at the Vote Incentive. Seriously, YOU NEED AN ARCHIVE FOR THESE so we can go back and see the awesomeness later. 8D Oh Jonan, you know you get no slack because you're such a grump and they are teh BEST people to tease~

posted at 1:49pm on April 15th, 2013

Hey, Severian's plans work.....sometimes!

But ahhhh I need to add this to the FAQ I guess because everyone forgets that the vote incentives are totally already in the archive! :"D If you go back to any page that's more than 2 months old, there's a link in the page description that's like "Old Vote Incentive for This Comic" or something. I put them on a delay b/c I do still want the incentive to be a treat for the people who vote -- but I don't want them to disappear either!

posted at 10:16am on April 18th, 2013

Reply by riverfox237

Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize there was a two-month delay. I THOUGHT I'd heard you say they were available somewhere. My bad. ^^;

posted at 2:11pm on April 18th, 2013

Comment by Tk

and thus it is time to wait once more for updates of another worthy comic

posted at 7:15am on April 18th, 2013

Comment by Dutchguy

So Jonan is both the tin man and Dorothy?

posted at 4:39am on February 8th, 2016

Comment by Ooorah

And she just happened to have her dagger out in the middle of the crowded city? Reminds me of a discussion I saw a while back on just how useless Sting really was.

I guess they were actively looking for more aberrations?

posted at 9:19pm on April 4th, 2017