June 18th, 2012

In which I can't forsee any problems with this plan!

And as always, you can vote for Runewriters for a behind-the-scenes of the page in progress!

Comment by NoRAd

Zombiesev is imminent.

posted at 5:03am on June 18th, 2012

Somehow I doubt Jonan will be like "Oh, I said get out of my sight and now you're in my cemetery, but you know what, I'm actually amused by your persistence."

posted at 5:12am on June 18th, 2012

Comment by Jannik

Sev is obviously not the most observant.

posted at 6:55am on June 18th, 2012

Comment by Artificer-Urza

Phew. It really did wear off in two minutes.
You'd think someone would have heard something. Healers, good ones especially, would normally be in high demand.

posted at 10:11am on June 18th, 2012

Comment by Rachel

Let's be fair. Knowing Sev's capacity for patience with Tarri's oh so very special books...how much you wanna bet "hours" doesn't really mean "hours." xD

posted at 11:28am on June 18th, 2012

Comment by Twentydragon

On the next episode of "Runewriters"...

JONAN: "You have trespassed on my land and now I'm going to do something stupidly evil to you! Mwahaha!"
SEV: "Whoa, hey, we're not doing anything; we're just passing through to avoid some moon-wolf-hunter-thingy out that way trying to kill us because you won't help fix this miscast mess I'm in!"
JONAN: "Don't care!" *evil grin, evil spell*

posted at 12:27pm on June 18th, 2012

Comment by Meggyc

"Stay out of my cemetery, ye derned whippersnappers!"

Not that Jonan would say anything like that, but I'm laughing like an idiot thinking about it. XD

The last three panels really look ominous. That's how horror movies start!

posted at 8:15pm on June 18th, 2012

Ahahahaha, it's not THAT unbelievable -- I think page 15 can basically be summed up as Jonan's version of "get offa my lawn."

posted at 1:45pm on June 19th, 2012

Comment by Commander Fabulous

I imagine Tarreth's :C reaction in the last panel is entirely because Jonan is using Murray the talking skull as a signpost. Alas, his fortunes have truely gone down in the world these days.
...Unless I'm NOT supposed to see Monkey Island references in everything.

posted at 4:00am on June 19th, 2012

It's okay; after the most recent update, all I could think of while drawing it was Homestuck.

posted at 1:46pm on June 19th, 2012

Comment by Amber

Uh, yeah - that looks promising! xD

posted at 6:49pm on June 19th, 2012