June 13th, 2017

take notes xira, a REAL pro can get kicked out of town without using ANY magic powers!!

Like Jonan, I was pushing this update a lil close, so no new vote incentive for now. @u@ (I'll see if I can get a proper one up a bit later!)

*screaming*

I love the bit where he steps out of the circle, realizes what he's done, and steps back in, all without the angry villager realizing. DANG Jonan can pass his bluff checks with flying colors.

posted at 6:33am on June 13th, 2017

Reply by Heather

Are you talking about the second panel down the bottom? I think there he's actually putting a foot out intentionally, threatening 'One more step and I start raising an army of the undead. Don't make me come out there.'

posted at 9:41am on June 13th, 2017

Reply by Toanovu

Ah, cause see, with his mouth close and his expression in the second to last panel, it looks like he can't speak again? I totally could have been reading it wrong though.

posted at 1:33pm on June 13th, 2017

Reply by Tori

His mouth isn't fully closed/sealed shut -- he still has one foot in the circle (I think we would've seen a glow around his mouth like there was a few pages ago if it had been resealed). I think what happened was, he was trying to intimidate the villager and advanced on him, realized he put a foot out of the circle, had a moment of "oh crap oh jeez be careful", then swung right back into intimidation mode once he heard an opportunity to end the conversation.

posted at 10:04pm on June 13th, 2017

YEUPP that's a OH YIKES WAIT moment before he steps all the way over x3

posted at 12:02am on June 14th, 2017

Reply by Toanovu

THOUGHT SO. :D

Good thing he's more aware of his surroundings than certain other party members tend to be. XP

posted at 7:05am on June 15th, 2017