January 11th, 2016

Wow those sure are convenient things for you guys to think, huh.

AHHHHH YOU GUYS thank you so so so much for the super warm welcome last week!!!! ;u; I FEEL SO LOVED!! I was just rolling around in glee for a solid two days afterwards from all your awesome comments. You guys are the best! :>

Aaaaa, I love Xira. I admit, I did think it would take him more than one page to get rid of them. I underestimated you, buddy.

posted at 12:09am on January 11th, 2016

in general xira would prefer to be underestimated, JUST, KEEP ASSUMING HE HAS NO WEIRD POWERS, AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY

posted at 10:36am on January 11th, 2016

HMMM. Very subtle there, Xira... I'm so anxious for the others to figure out he's a witch though... 8D

posted at 12:57am on January 11th, 2016

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, just a little basic diplomacy, there's, nothing suspicious about that at all,,,

posted at 10:39am on January 11th, 2016

This. Is. Awesome! I was happy last week. But NOW I'm really pumped :D

Anyone else noticed that this far Xira is the most efficient runewriter of them? But let's hope that Sev's miscast jeebies doesn't rub on him as it did on Jonan. I mean let's face it, he spoke with Sev once, and his career took a dive immediately. And I don't even dare to imagine what a Mind-magic miscast woul look like D:

posted at 4:26am on January 11th, 2016

Reply by Obligatonym

I did actually notice earlier that Xira's pragmatism with runewriting is on par with Jonan's. Sadly, his recklessness seems on par with Sev's, and his dogged optimism is on par with Tareth's.

So, really, it's kind of a miracle he hasn't found himself in hot water yet. Still, like you, I'm a firm believer that if anyone can break Xira's string of successes it's Sev.

posted at 5:43am on January 11th, 2016

both of these descriptions are AMAZING

posted at 10:22am on January 11th, 2016

!!!!!! VOTE INCENTIVES. YOU DIDN"T MENTION THEM AND I FORGOT TO VOTE LAST WEEK BUT THERE IS A GOOD DOODLE THIS WEEK NOW I'M MAD. WHAT DID I MISS.

(EVERYONE VOTE FOR RW!!)

posted at 12:24pm on January 11th, 2016

OMG I'M SO SORRY BUT ALSO I'M LAUGHING I was wondering why nobody had commented on vote incentives yet xDDDDD

posted at 7:33pm on January 11th, 2016

Gosh I love Xira. We''l make a hail-mary seat-of-the-pants adventurer out of you yet!

posted at 2:05pm on January 11th, 2016

omg I'm so happy about all this love for Xira
BUT SERIOUSLY WAS HE NOT ONE OF THOSE ALREADY

posted at 7:36pm on January 11th, 2016

Comment by toanovu

You know, it's funny; back before the hiatus, I was pretty suspicious of Xira. Now I just think he's super adorkable and awkward. I'm not sure if my tastes in characters have changed, or if I'm just better at reading people now. XP

posted at 5:22pm on January 11th, 2016

Maybe he's just won you over with his ....charms....! :D

but oh my goodness ADORKABLE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL DESCRIPTION OF XIRA xD

posted at 7:58pm on January 11th, 2016

Comment by toanovu

WAIT HOLD ON I just noticed that Sev's got an arrow in his shoulder. And it looks like it's in pretty dang deep, too. That's not good. D:

posted at 5:27pm on January 11th, 2016

Comment by Aey

Very efficient, Xira. That arrow doesn't look like it's bothering Sev very much right now, but I wonder how the wound will translate once he shifts back...

posted at 7:59pm on January 11th, 2016

(It's a bolt from Sir Yells-A-Lot's crossbow over there, so LIKE, THAT'S STILL NOT GOOD but it's not as deep as that would imply for an arrow )

posted at 4:14pm on January 12th, 2016

Comment by Chrysalis

These aren't the runewriters you're looking for. They can go about their business. Move along.

posted at 9:29pm on January 11th, 2016

JUST FAVES THIS COMMENT

posted at 4:12pm on January 12th, 2016

Comment by yeahknee

Oh my gosh! This is so weird. I started reading TNH about a year ago and occasionally I would see Runewriters plugins but would always think to myself "maybe i'll look at it later." And today I finished TNH and kind of wandered over here because... what do I do with my life now? But seeing that Runewriters is just starting up again makes me feel like this was meant to be...hahah(but kind of anxious because I have the tendency to obsess and what if an upload isn't here in time 0_0...i shall be okay though)

Much respect Shazzba! Really good work & work ethic! Loving the story so far!

posted at 8:18pm on January 15th, 2016

omg PERFECT TIMING, IT WAS DESTINY!! xD

But ahhh thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it thus far! :D I can guarantee that, barring disaster, the rest of Chapter 3 will be on time because those pages are already finished and queued up! AFTER THAT, I'm hoping to keep a buffer going, BUT WE'LL JUST SEE HOW THAT GOES. xD

posted at 2:12pm on January 16th, 2016

Comment by keith.m043

Will there be more fat animals if the buffer ever ends up being empty? ^_^

posted at 8:53pm on January 16th, 2016

Nah, RW never really did fat animals -- that was TNH's thing. x3 But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

posted at 1:03am on January 17th, 2016

Comment by Karma Squirrel

I don't think I realized until this page how much of a weak spot I've got for an underbite. It looks cute on Sev, and I can't explain why.

posted at 6:48pm on September 18th, 2017