February 4th, 2013

Well that went about as well as anyone could've expected.

Oh hey, by the way, Iavin is on the cast page now! For anyone who's.... keeping up with everyone's birthdays or something.

Vote for Runewriters and get an extra doodle! It's a short one this time, which contains, among other things, a close-up of panel 5. c:

Comment by GiBandit

man he is pretty nifty with those hand possess spells

posted at 12:18am on February 4th, 2013

Comment by tehbeefer

eye thought the incentive was very edutaining, and Quentin either spotted something edible on the floor out of arm's reach that's been there since last Thursday maybe, or he just found something squishy in his back pocket.

posted at 12:55am on February 4th, 2013

Everyone's comments on Quentin's expression in the last panel are making me really happy.

posted at 6:22pm on February 4th, 2013

Comment by Euripride'seulogy

Totally keeping up with everyone's birthdays, not to mention the awesome music tracks =)

posted at 7:48am on February 4th, 2013

I did not care much to listen to the music, but now I did. I laughed so much on Quentin's song. "No sleep, no sleep until I'm done... I'm so disconnected...etc." But then I listened to Eshra's. "Temporal shenanignas, that sounds like fun." i though. But oh my, that song is creeeeeepy D: Does this suggest something is not quite right with Eshra? Though I guess we will have to find out later.

posted at 8:25am on February 4th, 2013

GOSH I had no idea you guys kept up with this stuff, that's too awesome! *u* I'LL HAVE TO HAVE BIRTHDAY PARTIES OR SOMETHING SOME DAY

As to what music reveals, I pick songs mostly because a bunch of lyrics make sense to me (though sometimes they don't all fit) and the mood of the song makes me think of the character! I try not to be incredibly spoilery as to ACTUAL STUFF THAT WILL HAPPEN (there's a couple songs I associate with Quentin that haven't been listed for that very reason), but I do think a lot can be learned about the characters from the emotions and music that they get associated with. :")

posted at 6:35pm on February 4th, 2013

Reply by Wabbajack

You know what I find scary? That Iavin's birthday is 5 days before my little brother's. ;A; No one's close to my birthday, though... Oh well lol.

posted at 8:47am on August 25th, 2013

Eyeball on the desk? So that's apparently freaky in an order that admittedly uses blood and death as "spell-components".
I wouldn't be surprised at this point if they in fact had a giraffe in their loft. :D [/obscure geeky reference of silly]

posted at 7:58am on February 4th, 2013

Comment by Radar

Quentin seems far more confused than he should be and far less worried than he should be

posted at 9:26am on February 4th, 2013

Reply by Rachel

Iiiiii concur with that assessment. Especially his expression in the last panel-- it's entirely too easy to imagine he's just remembering he forgot to buy milk rather than being concerned by the witch forcing him into a chair. xD

posted at 11:03am on February 4th, 2013

Reply by Wabbajack

"Oh Em Gee, time out witch guy. I just realized something terrible. ESRA!!! I FORGOT TO ADD MILK TO THE SHOPPING LIST!!!!!"

posted at 10:40am on August 19th, 2013

Comment by Argur

I just have to know, if Master Agorath spends all his time ‘working’ even to the exclusion of sleep, how does his hair stay so bouncy and wavy?
And Yay! Another birthday to write on my calendar! :}

posted at 10:03am on February 4th, 2013

Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline

(also omg you guys I DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE WAS ACTUALLY KEEPING TRACK OF BIRTHDAYS you are all amazing)

posted at 11:21am on February 4th, 2013

Reply by Argur

XD

posted at 4:03pm on February 4th, 2013

X_D *torn between facepalm and ROFL*

posted at 4:47pm on February 4th, 2013

What I'm wondering is, if Esra is the "people person", why doesn't he already know Master A has an eye on his desk? Cause, you know, that eyeball had to come from someone. Presumably.

posted at 7:51pm on February 4th, 2013

Oh wait... maybe Quenting has a sweet tooth, and that's just eye-candy. 8D

posted at 6:51am on February 5th, 2013

Reply by Rachel's Mom

X_D *torn between facepalm and ROFL*

posted at 8:55am on February 5th, 2013

Reply by Why?!?!

Seconded.

posted at 7:25pm on February 5th, 2013

Comment by Wabbajack

Did Master A draw an aberrant on that board or is that just a creepy baby with multiple eyes? Or am I just looking at it in a completely wrong way?

posted at 9:37am on August 25th, 2013

Comment by SotiCoto

Just how many runes does that puppetmonkey have? He must be burning through them amazingly fast.

posted at 9:28am on March 9th, 2016